- Meets every Sunday morning (dismissed after worship portion of service), and Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Youth Group (Jr. / Sr. High)
- Ministry Leader Pastor Nathan
- Meets Wednesday at 6:00 pm at the church building.
- Ages 12 -18 encouraged to attend.
- Ministry Leader Ron Rippee
- Meets every other Tuesday at 6:30 pm here at Calvary Chapel in the Mini-Chapel
- Next study is September 19th.
Ministry Leader Bethany Abbate
- View our previous studies by Clicking here.
- Hurting Moms Mending Hearts - This support group is a nationally recognized program to help mothers find hope and healing when their child has walked away from the Lord. It’s a safe place to share. The group is currently on break and has produced wonderful results. See Linda Alexander for more information and to sign up.
- Ladies of Grace Ministries Autumn Tea - Come, join ladies from all around as we enjoy a delicious and relaxing tea-time together. Then, afterwards, we will gather in the sanctuary for a refreshing time in the Word, as Karen Pulley, of Calvary Chapel Old Bridge, NJ, illuminates our path and draws our gaze upward to the Great, "I Am", that our lives may be reflections of His radiance.
Ladies Autumn tea registration is now open at https://www.ccpocatello.com/annual-ladies-autumn-tea-2023 The cost is $35 for the full tea or $10 for the teaching only.